SendinBlue vs. GetResponse. Best email automation platform
What is email marketing?
Simply the email sends to a group of people who carries commercial massages is called email marketing. Normally through email marketing, people send advertisements, a business proposal, and sometimes provide tutorials on specific products or services.
Today we will discuss two vastly used email marketing tools. Those are SendinBlue and GetResponse.
Email marketing is a must for a digital marketer. These two widely used email marketing tools make a digital marketing job more simple and easy. Now the question is which one is a top recommended for you?
SendinBlue and GetResponse are almost the same email marketing tools. But there are some key differences which make better from one another. So the basic differences are given below
1. GetResponse is an old email marketing automation tool, launched in the year of 1998. whereas SendinBlue is very new, This tool started working in the year 2012.
2. In GetResponse its pricing plans are the same for all. It doesn’t matter your email list is how small or big, or how many emails you want to send. You have to pay a fixed price for this tool. But in SendinBlue you can choose your pricing plan as per your requirement.
3. SendinBlue has an SMS marketing campaign option additionally. This provides extra assistance in marketing. Whereas GetResponse providing a premier webinar marketing service.
4. In SendinBlue there is an unlimited free trial package for a limited (300 emails/day) number of emails. Whereas GetResponse gives 30 days free trial package only.
5. GetResponse focus on autoresponder which is very powerful. Whereas SendinBlue mainly concentrating on transaction emailing tools.
GetResponse and SendinBlue both tools will provide you a very good and cost-effective email marketing service.
In simple words, email marketers will get an all-around resolve for email marketing services.
So, first, let’s elaborate on SendinBlue services. This is not only an email marketing tool. Using this tool anyone can make an effective landing page, can do SMS marketing, and can organize customer relationship management, also provided features for social media marketing.
Now let’s discuss what the additional services GetResponse gives are. It provides a sales funnel, customer relationship management, webinars, and a landing page.
For a digital marketer, SendinBlue and GetResponse are not only helping to market and nurturing the lead engagement but also take a role in converting a lead. These are the best tool for both funnel management and marketing campaigns.
Now the question is which email marketing tool is better and which one is the best?
Now come to the main review part where we will compare the strength and weaknesses of GetResponse and SendinBlue, in terms of effectiveness, functions, reliabilities, features, etc.
Comparison as per pricing range.
1.This email marketing tool provides a FREE PLAN, where we can register unlimited contacts of email subscribers and there is a limitation (up to 300 emails per day) of email sending.
2. Next come to the LITE PLAN, in this plan SendinBlue will charge $25 per month if you pay on a monthly basis. The charge will be $22.5 per month if you pay annually. In this plan, you can send a maximum of 40,000 emails per month and there is no daily limit.
3. The third one is the ESSENTIAL PLAN, The charge for this plan $39 on monthly basis. But if you pay annually the amount reduced to $35.10 per month. It offers 60,000 emails per month to send. There will be no SendinBlue logo at the end of the email.
4. Forth is the PREMIUM PLAN, which is mostly recommended by SendinBlue. This cost $66 per month on a monthly basis payment. The cost will be $59.40 per month if you pay annually. In this premium plan, SendinBlue offers lots of extra features like chat options, marketing automation, Facebook ads, multi-user access, etc.
5. Final one is ENTERPRISE PLAN, In this plan, SendinBlue will offer customized solutions in the panel as per customer requirement. They also offer a dedicated manager in this plan for help.
1. This email marketing tool provides a FREE PLAN where you can get a 30 days trial for free. GetResponse stops email sending when 30 days reached from your login date.
2. Next one is BASIC PLAN, where pricing is like this: Up to 1000 emails $15 per month, Up-to 2500 emails $25 per month, Up-to 5000 emails $45 per month, Up-to 10000 emails $65 per month, Up-to 25000 emails $145 per month, Up-to 50000 emails $250 per month, and Up-to 100000 emails $450 per month. Other than email marketing it offers services like autoresponder, landing pages, lead funnels, Facebook ads, one sale funnel, and automation templates.
3. the Third one is the PLUS PLAN, where pricing is like this: Up-to 1000 emails $49 per month, Up-to 2500 emails $59 per month, Up-to 5000 emails $79 per month, Up-to 10000 emails $95 per month, Up-to 25000 emails $179 per month, Up-to 50000 emails $299 per month, and Up-to 100000 emails $499 per month. Other than email marketing it offers services as five sales funnel, webinar funnels, three users, a webinar where 100 people can attain, With this basic plan features also available.
4. The fourth plan is the PROFESSIONAL PLAN, where pricing is like this: Up-to 1000 emails $99 per month, Up-to 2500 emails $119 per month, Up-to 5000 emails $139 per month, Up-to 10000 emails $165 per month, Up-to 25000 emails $255 per month, Up-to 50000 emails $370 per month, and Up-to 100000 emails $580 per month. Other than email marketing it offers services like webinars where 300 people can attain, unlimited webinar funnels and sales funnels, five users work together, paid webinars, unlimited automation builder, with this plus plan features also available.
5. Final one is MAX PLAN, where custom pricing is available; the package can be designed as per customer requirement. There everything is available in the professional plan, along with this there will be Transactional emails, Dedicated support, Dedicated IP address, Microsoft Dynamics integration, Deliverability consulting, Single sign-on (SSO), Webinars (max 500 attendees), and email campaign consulting.
Comparison as per design and templates.
This email marketing tool provides very simple drag and drops email editor features. As per the requirement, you can customize your email to make it professional. There are already many templates (above 70) given. By changing the headline and content anyone can make a professional email easily. By spending ten minutes only you can build an email just dragging and dropping the elements.
Here if we talk about the template, there is more option than SendinBlue. GetResponse provides more than 500 template options with different colors and layouts. The editing options are much more in GetResponse compare to SendinBlue. In GetResponse there is also an option for spam checker and A/B testing to test different types of emails and also can check the performance of email.
Comparison as per automation.
In this email marketing tool, you can make a group of your emails, and there is an editor to make automation of the workflow. Steps are very less and it’s very easy to use. There contains eight very easy templates for the workflow to make the action more easily. But if we talk about the workflow a basic programming knowledge is required.
In the automation option, GetResponse allows a drag and drop option for editing, whereas SendinBlue doesn’t have such an option. In GetResponse workflow can be made by filters, conditions, and actions. So, creating automation is easy here. So simply we can say that GetResponse automation is flexible and better than SendinBlue.
Now it’s time to conclude (Bottom line)
Now after a long discussion, the final question is which one we choose for email marketing? In my opinion, if you are a beginner in email marketing, SendinBlue is a better option than GetResponse, because you have an option for pay per email and not per subscriber, this is very much important for a beginner.
In GetResponse there is top-level automation and workflow available. So if you are an expert in digital and email marketing and you have a long email list then you can choose GetResponse. But overall I would suggest login in on both the tool and experience first, which one is more user-friendly and comfortable for you.
DISCLAIMER: Some of the links in the article on this are affiliate links, meaning that some of the purchasing made through the links will give me a commission, without any additional cost occurring to you.